If you want to earn a communication degree, it’s never been easier to do so. Online communication degrees are convenient, flexible, affordable, and can qualify you for a number of jobs across all sectors of the economy. At Bachelor’s Degree Center, we’ve organized the best online communication degrees for undergraduates into digestible rankings that let you speed up the process of finding the best online communication degree for you.
One incredible result is our stunning Top 10 Online Bachelor’s in Communication Degrees ranking. Go through it carefully, and you’ll find the best online communication degrees, and quick links to request more information on any program that suits you.
The best online communication degree is somewhat subjective. You’ll have to decide whether a program meets your individual needs, but we’ve built a comprehensive formula to determine the online communication degrees on our list. This included:
- Using the NCES College Navigator to go through 100 undergraduate schools with online communication degree coursework.
- Checking all those schools for their regional accreditation.
- Comparing that to the U.S. News and World Report rankings to weigh their academic reputation.
- Prioritizing universities with multiple rankings and/or ACEJMC accreditation.
- Calculating the average online tuition.
- Then finally, weighing financial aid, credit transfer, student-faculty ratio, admission selectivity, applied learning, student support, and curriculum specialization.
Some of our top options include:
- The University of Louisville offers 24/7 online access to its online communication program for students who want to work in digital or print media, public relations, human resources and/or marketing.
- The CUNY School of Professional Studies costs just $3,165 per semester.
- DePaul University, which has a rare Latino Media & Communication concentration.
- Arizona State University, known for its prestigious Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication offers its B.S. in Communication. Online communication students can also opt for their B.A. in Business – Communication degree.
These are just some of the options that can be found on our online communication degree ranking. Something to keep in mind is whether you’re looking to work in the more creative aspects of communication, or the business side of things. As you can see, programs can be tailored towards one or the other, or even specific niches within communication, like DePaul’s Latino Media concentration.
To see the rest of the schools that made our list, and learn more about them, go to our Top 10 Online Bachelor’s in Communication Degrees ranking immediately. Remember to follow links to schools you’re curious about to request more information from them directly.
You’re not going to find a more thorough online communication degree ranking anywhere else, so don’t wait. You could be on your way to an online communication degree that will open new career paths to you and teach you skills that are applicable throughout your life.